- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 46. Water, Air, Energy, and Environmental Conservation
- Chapter 15. Water Use Act
- Section 168. Other Actions.
previous: Section 167
. Effect of Decision.
next: Section 169
. Federal Reserved Water Rights.
AS 46.15.168. Other Actions.
- (a) The state may timely intervene as a party in a superior court action potentially involving a determination of the
validity, quantity, use, reservation, or priority of water rights.
- (b) The commissioner may accept a remand from a state or federal court of a water rights dispute and may administratively
adjudicate the dispute under AS 46.15.165
- (c) The commissioner may enter into arbitration to resolve a water rights dispute.
- (d) The commissioner may incorporate and apply as binding upon the parties to an administrative adjudication under AS 46.15.165
any court decree concerning the state hydrologic regime involved in the adjudication.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.