- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 46. Water, Air, Energy, and Environmental Conservation
- Chapter 14. Air Quality Control
- Section 900. Limitations.
previous: Section 560
. Unavoidable Malfunctions and Emergencies.
next: Section 990
AS 46.14.900. Limitations.
This chapter does not
- (1) grant jurisdiction or authority with respect to air contamination existing solely within a residential dwelling or a
commercial or industrial plant, workplace, or shop;
- (2) affect the relations between employers and employees with respect to or arising out of a condition of air
contamination or air pollution; or
- (3) supersede or limit the applicability of a law or ordinance relating to sanitation, industrial health, or safety.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.