- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 46. Water, Air, Energy, and Environmental Conservation
- Chapter 14. Air Quality Control
- Section 530. State and Federal Aid.
previous: Section 525
. Public Records.
next: Section 540
. Authority of Department in Cases of Emergency.
AS 46.14.530. State and Federal Aid.
- (a) A municipality or local air quality district with a local air quality control program may apply for, receive,
administer, and spend state aid for the control of air emissions or the development and administration of the program
if an application is first submitted to and approved by the department. Subject to available money appropriated by the
legislature for the purpose of this section, the department may approve an application if it is consistent with the
terms and conditions of the applicable cooperative agreement and meets the requirements of this chapter.
- (b) A municipality or local air quality district with a local air quality control program may apply for, receive,
administer, and spend federal aid for the control of air emissions or the development and administration of the
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.