- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 46. Water, Air, Energy, and Environmental Conservation
- Chapter 14. Air Quality Control
- Section 190. Single Permit.
previous: Section 180
next: Section 200
. Review of Permit Action.
AS 46.14.190. Single Permit.
- (a) Except as provided in (b) of this section, the department shall issue only a single operating permit to a stationary
source, regardless of whether the stationary source contains a single emissions unit or multiple emissions units.
- (b) The department may, upon request of a stationary source owner or operator, issue more than one permit for the
stationary source. Substantive and procedural requirements otherwise applicable to a stationary source remain
applicable regardless of whether the stationary source owner and operator apply for one or more permits.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.