- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 46. Water, Air, Energy, and Environmental Conservation
- Chapter 9. Hazardous Substance Release Control
- Section 10. Report of Hazardous Substance Releases.
previous: Chapter 9
. Hazardous Substance Release Control
next: Section 20
. Containment and Cleanup of a Released Hazardous Substance.
AS 46.09.010. Report of Hazardous Substance Releases.
- (a) Except as provided in (b) of this section, a person in charge of a vehicle, vessel, or container from which, or a
place at which, a hazardous substance is released shall report the release to the department and appropriate public
safety agencies promptly after learning of the release.
- (b) The commissioner may enter into an agreement with a person for the periodic reporting of a controlled release of a
hazardous substance if the release is not into water.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.