- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 46. Water, Air, Energy, and Environmental Conservation
- Chapter 6. Recycling and Reduction of Litter
- Section 130. Conditions For Grants.
previous: Section 120
next: Section 140
. Federal Requirements.
AS 46.06.130. Conditions For Grants.
- (a) The department shall adopt regulations under AS 44.62
(Administrative Procedure Act) that establish
- (1) eligibility requirements for applicants for a grant under AS 46.06.120;
- (2) standards for the evaluation of proposals submitted by applicants for grants under AS 46.06.120
- (3) other conditions for the receipt of a grant under AS 46.06.120
that are necessary to achieve the purposes of this chapter.
- (b) The regulations adopted by the department under (a) of this section must meet the following criteria:
- (1) if there is not enough money for grants to all eligible applicants, the following shall receive priority:
- (A) a proposed program or project that most efficiently recovers materials or energy from litter;
- (B) the proposed program or project that creates the greatest number of new jobs;
- (2) the maximum amount for a single grant shall be established so that available money is distributed to a variety of
- (3) a grant may be made for new programs or for improvements to or additions to existing programs that were not previously
financed by other existing resources of financing.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.