- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 46. Water, Air, Energy, and Environmental Conservation
- Chapter 6. Recycling and Reduction of Litter
- Section 70. Litter Patrol.
previous: Section 60
. Litter Bags.
next: Section 80
. Littering Prohibited.
AS 46.06.070. Litter Patrol.
- (a) The department may establish a youth litter patrol program for the employment of young people on a seasonal basis. The
department shall cooperate with federal, state, or municipal programs that either employ young people or encourage
their employment. The department may contract with other state agencies to provide administration and other support
for the youth litter patrol established by this section.
- (b) [Repealed, Sec. 6 ch 37 SLA 1987].
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.