- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 45. Trade and Commerce
- Chapter 98. Historical District Loan Act
- Section 50. Sale or Transfer of Mortgages and Notes.
previous: Section 40
. Limitations On Loans.
next: Section 55
. Disposal of Property Acquired By Default or Foreclosure.
AS 45.98.050. Sale or Transfer of Mortgages and Notes.
- (a) The commissioner of commerce, community, and economic development or a designee of the commissioner may sell or
transfer at par value or at a premium or discount to any bank or other private purchaser for cash or other
consideration the mortgages and notes held by the Department of Commerce, Community, and Economic Development as
security for loans made under this chapter.
- (b) [Repealed, Sec. 33 ch 141 SLA 1988].
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.