- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 45. Trade and Commerce
- Chapter 98. Historical District Loan Act
- Section 30. Powers and Duties of the Department.
previous: Section 20
. Historical District Loans.
next: Section 40
. Limitations On Loans.
AS 45.98.030. Powers and Duties of the Department.
For purposes of administering this chapter, the Department of Commerce, Community, and Economic Development may
- (1) prescribe the form and procedure for submitting loan applications under this chapter;
- (2) designate agents and delegate powers to them as is necessary;
- (3) in consultation with the Alaska Historical Commission, adopt regulations necessary to carry out its functions,
including regulations for the process of plan approval by the commission and regulations to establish reasonable fees
for services provided and charges for collecting the fees;
- (4) establish amortization plans for the repayment of loans not to exceed 30 years;
- (5) collect the fees and collection charges established under this section.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.