- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 45. Trade and Commerce
- Chapter 81. Business Loan and Grant Programs
- Section 250. Special Account Established.
previous: Section 240
. Creation of Fund.
next: Section 260
. Eligibility For Loans.
AS 45.81.250. Special Account Established.
- (a) There is established as a special account within the small business revolving loan fund the
foreclosure expense account. This account is established as a reserve from fund equity.
- (b) The commissioner may expend money credited to the foreclosure expense account when necessary to
protect the state's security interest in collateral on loans made under AS 45.81.210 or to defray expenses incurred during foreclosure
proceedings after a default by an obligor.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.