- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 45. Trade and Commerce
- Chapter 68. Charitable Solicitations
- Section 55. Paid Solicitor Financial Reports.
previous: Section 50
. Unlawful Practices.
next: Section 60
. Public Records.
AS 45.68.055. Paid Solicitor Financial Reports.
- (a) Within 90 days after a solicitation campaign is completed and, if a solicitation campaign lasts more than one year, on
the one-year anniversary of the commencement of the campaign, a paid solicitor shall file with the department a
financial report in accordance with this section.
- (b) The financial report must
- (1) be submitted on a form or in a format provided and established by the department of regulation;
- (2) include gross revenue and an itemization of all expenses incurred in the solicitation campaign during the reporting
- (3) be signed by two authorized officials of the charitable organization.
- (c) The authorized contracting agent for the paid solicitor shall sign the report required by (b) of this section.
Signature of the report under this subsection must be made under oath or affirmation, but submission of false
information in a notice that is not signed under oath or affirmation is punishable as an unsworn falsification in the
second degree under AS
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.