- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 45. Trade and Commerce
- Chapter 63. Telephonic Solicitations
- Section 100. Definitions.
previous: Section 90
next: Chapter 65
. Handicrafts and Works of Art
AS 45.63.100. Definitions.
In this chapter,
- (1) "buyer" means a person who buys from or is solicited by a seller by telephonic means;
- (2) "department" means the Department of Law;
- (3) "notice of intent" means the notice of intent required by AS 45.63.010 to engage in a solicitation campaign;
- (4) "solicitation campaign" means a sale or attempt to sell property or services by telephonic means by making
substantially the same offer on substantially the same terms to two or more persons;
- (5) "telephone seller" means a person who is required to be registered under AS 45.63.010;
- (6) "telephonic means" means a telephone or another method using telephone lines, and includes a facsimile machine and
electronic communication between electronic computing devices; "telephonic means" includes a letter, postcard, notice,
or other written communication advising, requesting, motivating, or otherwise encouraging a person to contact a seller
by telephonic means.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.