- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 45. Trade and Commerce
- Chapter 63. Telephonic Solicitations
- Section 60. Criminal Penalties.
previous: Section 50
. Waiver Prohibited and Void.
next: Section 70
. Remedies Not Exclusive.
AS 45.63.060. Criminal Penalties.
- (a) A person who sells or attempts to sell property or services by telephonic means by making substantially the same offer
on substantially the same terms to two or more persons without complying with the registration requirements of AS 45.63.010
, or who solicits, or receives, payment for a purchase before receiving the written contract required by AS 45.63.020
is guilty of a class C felony.
- (b) A person who violates AS 45.63.030
- 45.63.050 is guilty of a class A misdemeanor.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.