- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 45. Trade and Commerce
- Chapter 55. Alaska Securities Act
- Section 970. Administrative Files and Opinions.
previous: Section 960
. Administrative Procedure Act Applies.
next: Section 980
. Applicability of the Chapter; Service of Process.
AS 45.55.970. Administrative Files and Opinions.
- (a) A document is filed when it is received by the administrator.
- (b) The administrator shall keep a register of all applications for registration and registration statements that are or
have ever been effective under this chapter, all notice filings under this chapter, and all denial, suspension, or
revocation orders that have been entered under this chapter. The register must be open for public inspection.
- (c) The information contained in or filed with a registration statement, application, notice filing, or report may be made
available to the public under the regulations adopted by the administrator.
- (d) Upon request and at the reasonable charges that the administrator prescribes, the administrator shall furnish to any
person photostatic or other copies, certified under the seal of office if requested, of any entry in the register or
any document which is a matter of public record. In a proceeding or prosecution under this chapter, a copy so
certified is prima facie evidence of the contents of the entry or documents certified.
- (e) The administrator may honor requests from interested persons for interpretative opinions and may establish appropriate
fees by regulation.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.