- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 45. Trade and Commerce
- Chapter 50. Competitive Practices, Regulation of Competition, and Consumer Protection
- Section 580. Injunction By Attorney General.
previous: Section 579
. Proof of Aggregate Damages.
next: Section 582
. Jurisdiction of Court.
AS 45.50.580. Injunction By Attorney General.
- (a) In addition to any other relief provided by AS 45.50.562
- 45.50.596, the attorney general may bring an action
to enjoin a violation of AS 45.50.562
- 45.50.596. This action may be brought as a sole
action or in conjunction with another action that the attorney general is authorized to bring.
- (b) The court may make additional orders or judgments as may be necessary to restore to a person in interest any money or
property, real or personal, that may have been acquired by an act prohibited by AS 45.50.562
- 45.50.596, and as may be necessary to prevent
continuing or future violations of AS 45.50.562
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.