- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 45. Trade and Commerce
- Chapter 50. Competitive Practices, Regulation of Competition, and Consumer Protection
- Section 325. Definitions.
previous: Section 320
. Penalties For Fraudulent Branding or Other Acts.
next: Section 330
. - 45.50.460l Pooled Music Copyright Law. [Repealed, Sec. 1 Ch 95 SLA 1984].
AS 45.50.325. Definitions.
In AS 45.50.210
- 45.50.325 ,
- (1) "brand" includes a mark or other designation that has been registered with the department;
- (2) "commissioner" means the commissioner of natural resources;
- (3) "department" means the Department of Natural Resources;
- (4) "rightful transporter" means a person who has an executory contract interest in the timber property the person is
transporting, or that person's designee, or one who, in the normal usage of the trade, transports, or aids in the
transportation of, timber property for the benefit of and authorized by the owner of the timber property;
- (5) "timber property" means logs, pilings, poles, other timbers, boom sticks, and boom chains.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.