- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 45. Trade and Commerce
- Chapter 45. Trade Practices
- Section 120. Disclosure of Costs.
previous: Section 110
next: Section 130
. Repair Order.
AS 45.45.120. Disclosure of Costs.
Every person performing or arranging for services or providing merchandise relating to the disposition of a dead human
body shall give to the person arranging for the disposition at the time the arrangements are completed and before the
time of rendering the service or providing the merchandise a written statement showing, to the extent then reasonably
- (1) the price and what is included with specific prices for at least each of the following:
- (A) transfer of remains to funeral home;
- (B) embalming;
- (C) use of facilities for viewing;
- (D) use of facilities for funeral service;
- (E) caskets, with a notation that a separate casket price list will be provided before any sales presentation for caskets
- (F) hearse;
- (G) limousine;
- (H) services of funeral director and staff;
- (I) outer interment receptacles; if outer interment receptacles are sold, a notation that a separate outer interment
receptacle price list will be provided before any sales presentation for such items is made;
- (2) the price of each supplemental item of service or merchandise;
- (3) the amount involved for each of the items for which money will be advanced; an item for which money is advanced shall
be charged in the same amount as the cost to the person making the advance;
- (4) the method of payment;
- (5) the fee for counseling, consulting, or arranging for future services relating to the disposition of a dead human body.
Article 05. REGULATION OF MOTOR VEHICLE REPAIRS
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.