- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 45. Trade and Commerce
- Chapter 45. Trade Practices
- Section 105. Unsolicited Merchandise.
previous: Section 100
. Requiring Individuals to Keep Merchandise in Full View.
next: Section 110
AS 45.45.105. Unsolicited Merchandise.
- (a) A person may not offer merchandise for sale, in any manner, when the offer includes the voluntary and unsolicited
sending of merchandise not actually ordered or requested by the recipient, either orally or in writing.
- (b) Unsolicited merchandise received shall be considered an unconditional gift to the recipient who may use or dispose of
it in any manner the recipient sees fit without obligation to the sender.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.