- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 45. Trade and Commerce
- Chapter 35. Lease-Purchases of Personal Property
- Section 90. Coordination With Other Laws.
previous: Section 80
. Written Receipts.
next: Section 99
AS 45.35.090. Coordination With Other Laws.
- (a) If there is a conflict between this chapter and AS 45.12
(Uniform Commercial Code-Leases), this chapter governs.
- (b) If there is a conflict between this chapter and 15 U.S.C. 1601 - 1693r (Consumer Credit Protection Act), 15 U.S.C.
1601 - 1693r govern.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.