- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 45. Trade and Commerce
- Chapter 35. Lease-Purchases of Personal Property
- Section 20. Maintenance and Warranties.
previous: Section 10
. Disclosure of Information.
next: Section 30
. Late Fees.
AS 45.35.020. Maintenance and Warranties.
- (a) A lessor is responsible for making all normal repairs that may be required for the personal property during the
lease-purchase agreement, but the lessor is not responsible for any unauthorized repairs or damage caused by improper
- (b) If a manufacturer's warranty covers the personal property when the consumer acquires ownership of the property and if
a transfer of the warranty is allowed under the terms of the warranty, the lessor shall transfer warranty to the
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.