- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 45. Trade and Commerce
- Chapter 30. Sales of Mobile Homes
- Section 100. Definitions.
previous: Section 70
. Agreements to Locate Prohibited.
next: Chapter 35
. Lease-Purchases of Personal Property
AS 45.30.100. Definitions.
In this chapter,
- (1) "buyer" means a person who purchases a mobile home for personal use and not for purposes of resale;
- (2) "department" means the Department of Law;
- (3) "mobile home" means a vehicle designed and equipped for human habitation, and which may be drawn by a motor vehicle
only when authorized by permit.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.