- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 45. Trade and Commerce
- Chapter 29. Secured Transactions
- Section 612. Timeliness of Notification Before Disposition of Collateral.
previous: Section 611
. Notification Before Disposition of Collateral.
next: Section 613
. General Notification Before Disposition of Collateral.
AS 45.29.612. Timeliness of Notification Before Disposition of Collateral.
- (a) Except as otherwise provided in (b) of this section, whether a notification is sent within a reasonable time is a
question of fact.
- (b) In a transaction other than a consumer transaction, a notification of disposition sent after default and 10 days or
more before the earliest time of disposition set out in the notification is sent within a reasonable time before the
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.