- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 45. Trade and Commerce
- Chapter 29. Secured Transactions
- Section 401. Alienability of Debtor's Rights.
previous: Section 342
. Bank's Right to Refuse to Enter Into or Disclose Existence of Control Agreement.
next: Section 402
. Secured Party Not Obligated On Contract of Debtor or in Tort.
AS 45.29.401. Alienability of Debtor's Rights.
- (a) Except as otherwise provided in (b) of this section and AS 45.29.406 - 45.29.409, whether a debtor's rights in collateral may be
voluntarily or involuntarily transferred is governed by law other than this chapter.
- (b) An agreement between the debtor and secured party that prohibits a transfer of the debtor's rights in collateral or
makes the transfer a default does not prevent the transfer from taking effect.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.