- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 45. Trade and Commerce
- Chapter 25. Motor Vehicle Transactions
- Section 440. Advertised Price.
previous: Section 430
. Refusal to Sell On Advertised Terms and Conditions.
next: Section 450
. Advertised Price Comparisons, Reductions, and Discounts.
AS 45.25.440. Advertised Price.
- (a) When selling a motor vehicle, a motor vehicle dealer may not charge dealer fees or costs, except for fees actually
paid to a state agency for licensing, registration, or title transfers, unless the fees or costs are included in the
- (b) In this section, "dealer fees or costs" includes dealer preparation fees, document preparation fees, surcharges, and
other dealer-imposed fees and costs.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.