- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 45. Trade and Commerce
- Chapter 25. Motor Vehicle Transactions
- Section 20. Jurisdiction; Venue.
previous: Section 10
next: Section 30
. Corporate Affiliates.
AS 45.25.020. Jurisdiction; Venue.
- (a) The courts of this state have jurisdiction over a legal dispute between a manufacturer located in or outside this
state and a new motor vehicle dealer located in this state, and the dispute is governed by and interpreted and
adjudicated under the law of this state.
- (b) Venue for a dispute under (a) of this section is in the judicial district of this state where the new motor vehicle
dealer's principal place of business is located.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.