- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 45. Trade and Commerce
- Chapter 10. Alaska Retail Installment Sales Act
- Section 180. Assurance of Discontinuance.
previous: Section 170
. Action By Attorney General.
next: Section 190
. Barring Recovery For Noncompliance.
AS 45.10.180. Assurance of Discontinuance.
- (a) In the enforcement of this chapter, the attorney general may accept an assurance of discontinuance of an act or
practice considered in violation of this chapter from a person engaging in or who has engaged in the act or practice.
The assurance shall be in writing and be filed with and subject to the approval of the superior court of the district
in which the alleged violator resides or in which the principal place of business of the alleged violator is located.
- (b) Failure to perform the terms of the assurance is prima facie proof of a violation of this chapter for the purpose of
securing an injunction as provided in AS 45.10.170
, and for the purposes of AS 45.10.190.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.