- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 45. Trade and Commerce
- Chapter 10. Alaska Retail Installment Sales Act
- Section 120. Extent of Service Charge.
previous: Section 110
. Notice of Service Charge and Monthly Statement.
next: Section 130
AS 45.10.120. Extent of Service Charge.
- (a) Notwithstanding any other law, the service charge included in a retail installment contract, retail charge agreement,
revolving charge agreement, or other retail charge agreement must be at the rate agreed upon by the retail seller and
- (b) This section does not limit or restrict the method of computing the service charge, whether by way of add-on, simple
interest, or otherwise, so long as that method is disclosed in the contract and agreed upon by the retail seller and
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.