- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 45. Trade and Commerce
- Chapter 8. Investment Securities
- Section 305. Instruction.
previous: Section 304
next: Section 306
. Effect of Guaranteeing Signature, Endorsement, or Instruction.
AS 45.08.305. Instruction.
- (a) If an instruction has been originated by an appropriate person but is incomplete in another respect, any person may
complete the instruction as authorized and the issuer may rely on the instruction as completed, even though the
instruction has been completed incorrectly.
- (b) Unless otherwise agreed, a person initiating an instruction assumes only the obligations imposed by AS 45.08.108
and not an obligation that the security will be honored by the issuer.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.