- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 45. Trade and Commerce
- Chapter 8. Investment Securities
- Section 207. Rights and Duties of Issuer With Respect to Registered Owners and Registered Pledgees.
previous: Section 206
. Completion or Alteration of Certificated Security.
next: Section 208
. Effect of Signature of Authenticating Trustee, Registrar, or Transfer Agent.
AS 45.08.207. Rights and Duties of Issuer With Respect to Registered Owners and Registered Pledgees.
- (a) Before due presentment for registration of transfer of a certificated security in registered form or of an instruction
requesting registration of transfer of an uncertificated security, the issuer or indenture trustee may treat the
registered owner as the person exclusively entitled to vote, to receive notifications, and otherwise to exercise all
the rights and powers of an owner.
- (b) [Repealed, Sec. 68 ch 17 SLA 1996].
- (c) [Repealed, Sec. 68 ch 17 SLA 1996].
- (d) [Repealed, Sec. 68 ch 17 SLA 1996].
- (e) [Repealed, Sec. 68 ch 17 SLA 1996].
- (f) [Repealed, Sec. 68 ch 17 SLA 1996].
- (g) This chapter does not affect the liability of the registered owner of a security for calls, assessments, or the like.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.