- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 45. Trade and Commerce
- Chapter 1. General Provisions
- Section 204. Time; Reasonable Time; "Seasonably".
previous: Section 203
. Obligation of Good Faith.
next: Section 205
. Course of Dealing and Usage of Trade.
AS 45.01.204. Time; Reasonable Time; "Seasonably".
- (a) Where the code requires an action to be taken within a reasonable time, a time that is not manifestly unreasonable
may be fixed by agreement.
- (b) What is a reasonable time for taking an action depends on the nature, purpose, and circumstances of the action.
- (c) An action is taken "seasonably" when it is taken at or within the time agreed or, if no time is agreed, at or within a
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.