- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 44. State Government
- Chapter 99. Miscellaneous Provisions and Policies
- Section 120. Declaration of Nuclear Freeze Policy.
previous: Section 110
. Declaration of State Mineral Policy.
next: Section 125
. Implementation of Policy.
AS 44.99.120. Declaration of Nuclear Freeze Policy.
It is the policy of the State of Alaska
- (1) to recognize that the greatest challenge facing the earth is to prevent the occurrence of nuclear war by accident or
- (2) to recognize that the nuclear arms race is dangerously increasing the risk of a holocaust that would be humanity's
- (3) to promote a mutual and verifiable freeze followed by reductions in nuclear warheads, missiles, and other delivery
systems in order to halt the nuclear arms race and to reduce the risk of nuclear war.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.