- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 44. State Government
- Chapter 88. Alaska Industrial Development and Export Authority
- Section 550. Interest On Guaranteed Loan.
previous: Section 545
. Limitations of Guarantees With Respect to Borrowers.
next: Section 555
. Servicing of Guaranteed Loans.
AS 44.88.550. Interest On Guaranteed Loan.
- (a) The maximum interest rate that may be charged by a financial institution on a loan guaranteed by the authority is two
and three-quarters percentage points above the prime rate.
- (b) If provision is made in the loan guarantee agreement, the interest rate on a loan guaranteed by the authority may
increase or decrease in accordance with the changes in the prime rate.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.