- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 44. State Government
- Chapter 88. Alaska Industrial Development and Export Authority
- Section 30. Membership of Authority.
previous: Section 20
. Creation of Authority.
next: Section 40
. Chairman and Vice-Chairman.
AS 44.88.030. Membership of Authority.
- (a) The membership of the authority consists of
- (1) the commissioner of revenue and the commissioner of commerce, community, and economic development;
- (2) one other person appointed by the governor who serves as the head of a principal department of the executive branch;
- (3) two public members appointed by the governor.
- (b) If a member described in (a)(1) or (a)(2) of this section is unable to attend a meeting of the authority, the member
may by an instrument in writing filed with the authority, designate a deputy or assistant to act in the member's place
as a member at the meeting. For all purposes of this chapter, the designee is a member of the authority at the
- (c) Members of the authority described in (a)(2) and (a)(3) of this section serve two-year terms.
- (d) If a vacancy occurs in the membership of the authority, the governor shall immediately appoint a member for the
unexpired portion of the term.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.