- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 44. State Government
- Chapter 85. Alaska Municipal Bond Bank Authority
- Section 90. Limitations.
previous: Section 80
. Powers of Bond Bank Authority.
next: Section 95
AS 44.85.090. Limitations.
Under this chapter the bond bank authority may not
- (1) make loans of money to a person, firm, or corporation other than a municipality or purchase securities issued by a
person, other than a municipality except for investment as provided in this chapter;
- (2) emit bills of credit, accept deposits of money for time or demand deposit, administer trusts, or engage in any form or
manner in, or in the conduct of, a private or commercial banking business, or act as a savings bank or savings and loan
- (3) be or constitute a bank or trust company within the jurisdiction or under the control of a regulatory or supervisory
board or department of the state, or the Comptroller of the Currency of the United States, or the Department of the
Treasury, or Federal Reserve Board of the United States; or
- (4) be or constitute a bank, banker, or dealer in securities within the meaning of or subject to the provisions of
securities, securities exchange, or securities dealers law, of the United States or of this state or of another state.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.