- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 44. State Government
- Chapter 83. Alaska Energy Authority
- Section 950. Appropriations and Reports.
previous: Section 940
. Annual Report.
next: Section 960
. Long-Term Energy Plan. [Repealed, Sec. 16 Ch 134 SLA 1990].
AS 44.83.950. Appropriations and Reports.
- (a) Notwithstanding any other provision in this chapter, the authority is subject to the provisions of AS 37.07 (Executive Budget Act).
- (b) The authority shall, by the 15th day of each regular legislative session, prepare a report detailing project status,
original costs, and projected costs, particularly highlighting any costs in excess of the original cost estimates
submitted for each project when that project was originally approved by the legislature. The authority shall notify the
legislature that the report is available.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.