- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 44. State Government
- Chapter 83. Alaska Energy Authority
- Section 388. Allotment to Projects.
previous: Section 386
. Investment of Fund.
next: Section 390
. , 44.83.392. Reappropriation of Fund Balance; Lapse of Excess Appropriations. [Repealed, Sec. 28 Ch 18 SLA 1993].
AS 44.83.388. Allotment to Projects.
- (a) The authority shall maintain records of power project allocations from the fund for each power project
- (1) approved in accordance with former AS 44.83.185
- (2) for which an allocation is made from an appropriation made by the legislature without specifying an appropriation to a
- (b) Income earned from investment of money appropriated to the fund shall be deposited in the general fund and may be
appropriated to the fund by the legislature.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.