- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 44. State Government
- Chapter 81. Commercial Fishing and Agriculture Bank
- Section 249. Cancellation, Extension, and Delivery of Notices.
previous: Section 247
. Termination of Permit Interest.
next: Section 250
. Transfer of Entry Permits After Foreclosure.
AS 44.81.249. Cancellation, Extension, and Delivery of Notices.
- (a) The bank may cancel a notice provided under AS 44.81.241
or 44.81.245 by delivering a written notice of
cancellation to the persons who were given the cancelled notice. The notice shall be given in the same manner as is
required for the cancelled notice.
- (b) The bank may extend the 60-day period for curing a default under AS 44.81.243
and the period before a forfeiture occurs under AS 44.81.247 by giving a written notice of extension to the
persons who were given the notice. The notice shall be given in the same manner as is required for the giving of the
notice being extended.
- (c) The bank may give a notice required to be provided in AS 44.81.241, 44.81.245, or 44.81.247 by personal delivery instead of by certified
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.