- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 44. State Government
- Chapter 81. Commercial Fishing and Agriculture Bank
- Section 101. Pledge of the State.
previous: Section 90
. , 44.81.100l Term of Office and Removal; Quorum. [Repealed, Sec. 27 Ch 34 SLA 1996].
next: Section 110
. Compensation of Board Members. [Repealed, Sec. 27 Ch 34 SLA 1996].
AS 44.81.101. Pledge of the State.
- (a) The state pledges to and agrees with any lender to the bank that the state will not limit or alter the rights and
powers given to the bank by this chapter to fulfill the terms of a contract made by the bank with the lender to the
bank, or in any way impair the rights and remedies of the lender to the bank. The bank is authorized to include this
pledge and agreement of the state in a contract with any lender to the bank.
- (b) The pledge of the state is limited to the express provisions of (a) of this section and is not a guarantee, surety,
promise, undertaking, or assurance of repayment or performance of any obligation of the bank.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.