- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 44. State Government
- Chapter 81. Commercial Fishing and Agriculture Bank
- Section 41. Structure and Membership of the Bank.
previous: Section 40
. Bylaws. [Repealed, Sec. 27 Ch 34 SLA 1996].
next: Section 50
. Membership Meetings. [Repealed, Sec. 27 Ch 34 SLA 1996].
AS 44.81.041. Structure and Membership of the Bank.
- (a) The bank shall be structured and operated as a cooperative corporation.
- (b) The board shall issue shares of membership stock in the bank in the amounts and with the value determined by the board
and stated in the articles of incorporation. The membership stock may be issued under this chapter and under the bylaws
of the bank to persons determined to be eligible to transact business with the bank.
- (c) The board may establish one or more mechanisms by which persons or entities, or classes of persons or entities, who
transact business with the bank are required to provide or establish capital ownership in the bank. The mechanisms may
include the issuance of capital stock or other equity instruments or the allocation or retention of net proceeds from
the operations of the bank. The mechanisms shall be established and imposed in a manner that the board determines
equitably reflects the nature and amount of business transacted with the bank.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.