- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 44. State Government
- Chapter 81. Commercial Fishing and Agriculture Bank
- Section 31. Officers and Employees.
previous: Section 30
. Articles of Incorporation. [Repealed, Sec. 66 Ch 21 SLA 1985].
next: Section 40
. Bylaws. [Repealed, Sec. 27 Ch 34 SLA 1996].
AS 44.81.031. Officers and Employees.
- (a) The board shall employ a president. The president may not be a member of the board and serves at the pleasure of the
board. The president is the chief executive officer of the bank.
- (b) The board shall appoint those officers of the bank that are provided for in the bank's bylaws and as the board
determines to be necessary for the effective operations of the bank. An executive, operating, administrative, or other
salaried officer of the bank may not be a member of the board.
- (c) The president may hire employees of the bank as may be determined necessary for the efficient performance of the
functions of the bank. The board shall approve the compensation of the employees. Employees of the bank are not
employees of the state and are not considered to be employees of a public organization for the purposes of AS 39.35.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.