- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 44. State Government
- Chapter 77. Claims Against the State
- Section 10. Presentation of Claims.
previous: Chapter 77
. Claims Against the State
next: Section 15
. Claims For Medical Services.
AS 44.77.010. Presentation of Claims.
- (a) Except as provided in (d) of this section, every claim for reimbursement for money expended, or for compensation for
labor, materials, or supplies furnished, or services given to or for the state, whether based on a contract or on a
ratification, shall be promptly presented to the appropriate administrative or executive officer for approval and
- (b) [Repealed, Sec. 14 ch 105 SLA 1986].
- (c) [Repealed, Sec. 67 ch 106 SLA 1986].
- (d) A claim that is governed by AS 36.30.560
- 36.30.699 is not governed by this chapter.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.