- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 44. State Government
- Chapter 68. State Property
- Section 290. Transfer of Civil Defense Property.
previous: Section 280
. Restriction On Sales By Transferee.
next: Chapter 71
. Surplus Property
AS 44.68.290. Transfer of Civil Defense Property.
- (a) Title to personal property received by the state from the federal government for civil defense purposes may be
transferred to political subdivisions of the state that have qualified civil defense organizations by the Department of
Public Safety with the approval of the state director of civil defense and the approval of the Department of
Administration. This section is applicable only when title to the property is held by the Department of Public Safety.
- (b) As a condition of title transfer, the political subdivision is responsible for compliance with the federal and state
restrictions on the property.
- (c) A transfer of title to property may not be made if the transfer is not in compliance with federal law and with the
terms of the agreement under which the property has been made available to the state by the federal government.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.