- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 44. State Government
- Chapter 68. State Property
- Section 230. Rental Fees and Charges.
previous: Section 220
. Use of Fund.
next: Section 240
. Records of Fund.
AS 44.68.230. Rental Fees and Charges.
- (a) Receipts from rental fees and surcharges to the various departments for equipment rental, repair, and supplies shall
be deposited in the highways equipment working capital fund. The departments of the state government shall include in
their annual budgets the rental fees, equipment repairs, and supplies.
- (b) Rental and surcharge rates charged by the department are subject to annual review and approval by the governor.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.