- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 44. State Government
- Chapter 68. State Property
- Section 20. Regulations.
previous: Section 10
. Authorized Uses.
next: Section 30
AS 44.68.020. Regulations.
The Department of Transportation and Public Facilities shall adopt regulations that
- (1) define what is the use of state-owned automotive and mechanical vehicles in the conduct of state business and
distinguish this use from misappropriation for private use;
- (2) prescribe use governing the storage of state-owned vehicles in those locations where storage space, under the
jurisdiction of the Department of Transportation and Public Facilities, is available for storage of state-owned
- (3) provide for the marking of state-owned vehicles as property of the state and for the use of distinctive license tags
for state-owned vehicles.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.