- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 44. State Government
- Chapter 62. Administrative Procedure Act
- Section 930. Teleconferencing.
previous: Section 800
next: Section 950
. Short Title.
AS 44.62.930. Teleconferencing.
- (a) An agency may use teleconferencing for the benefit or convenience of the parties, the public, or the agency, in
connection with a proceeding or act authorized under this chapter if all statutory and constitutional rights of the
parties are waived or adequately protected.
- (b) Teleconferencing may be used to establish quorums, receive public input, and, if all voting individuals have an
opportunity to evaluate all testimony and evidence, to vote on actions.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.