- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 44. State Government
- Chapter 62. Administrative Procedure Act
- Section 770. Employees, Contractors, and Funding.
previous: Section 760
. Facilitator Selection, Duties, and Authority.
next: Section 780
. Judicial Review.
AS 44.62.770. Employees, Contractors, and Funding.
- (a) An agency head may appoint an agency employee or obtain the services of another state employee or a private contractor
to serve as a convener or facilitator for a negotiated regulation making committee.
- (b) Before appointing or selecting a convener under AS 44.62.730
or a facilitator under AS 44.62.760
, an agency head shall determine whether a person being considered has a financial or other interest that would prevent
the person from serving in an impartial and independent manner. A person disqualified under this criterion may not be
- (c) A member of a negotiated regulation making committee shall disclose to the agency and other members of the committee a
grant, gift, or other financial benefit that exceeds $150 and that has been accepted by the disclosing member to
finance the disclosing member's participation on the negotiated regulation making committee.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.