- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 44. State Government
- Chapter 62. Administrative Procedure Act
- Section 160. Date and Content of Register.
previous: Section 150
. Price. [Repealed, Sec. 49 Ch 127 SLA 1974].
next: Section 170
. Form of Publication. [Repealed, Sec. 2 Ch 57 SLA 1969].
AS 44.62.160. Date and Content of Register.
- (a) The Alaska Administrative Register shall be published quarterly on the first day of the month. All regulations
required to be submitted under AS 44.62.040
that are filed by the first day of the month preceding publication shall be published in the register for that
- (b) If during a quarter no regulation, amendment, or order of repeal has been filed the regular quarterly register shall
be published reflecting that fact.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.