- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 44. State Government
- Chapter 62. Administrative Procedure Act
- Section 80. Endorsement and Filing.
previous: Section 70
next: Section 90
. Filing With Local Government Unit Clerks. [Repealed, Sec. 2 Ch 57 SLA 1969].
AS 44.62.080. Endorsement and Filing.
- (a) The lieutenant governor shall
- (1) endorse on the certified copy of each regulation or order of repeal filed, the time and date of filing; and
- (2) maintain, for five years after filing, a permanent file of the certified copies of regulations and orders of repeal
for public inspection; after the certified copies have been on file for five years, the lieutenant governor shall
transfer the permanent file of the copies to the state archivist (AS 40.21.020
) annually, on or before January 1 of each year.
- (b) The state archivist shall have and maintain, for public inspection, the permanent file of the certified copies of
regulations and orders of repeal transferred to the archivist by the lieutenant governor under (a)(2) of this section.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.