- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 44. State Government
- Chapter 33. Department of Commerce, Community, and Economic Development
- Section 900. Alaska Forest Products Research and Marketing Program.
previous: Section 895
. Alaska Regional Economic Assistance Program. [See Delayed Repeal Note]..
next: Chapter 35
. Department of Military and Veterans' Affairs
AS 44.33.900. Alaska Forest Products Research and Marketing Program.
- (a) The Alaska Forest Products Research and Marketing Program is established in the Department of Commerce, Community, and
- (b) The program is established to provide a statewide information clearinghouse and coordinator to gather and disseminate
information relating to research and development, including technical, logistical, financing, marketing, and other
relevant information regarding the manufacture of specific value-added wood products and the establishment of new high
value-added manufacturing facilities in the state, and to assist in coordinating existing research and development
efforts by state and federal agencies and other public and private entities.
- (c) The program coordinator shall identify unfilled needs and problems impeding the development of a high value-added wood
products industry in the state, gather information and conduct analyses, and propose solutions by exploring successful
models in other states and nations.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.