- Alaska Statutes.
- Title 44. State Government
- Chapter 33. Department of Commerce, Community, and Economic Development
- Section 750. Bulk Fuel Storage Facilities Grant Fund.
previous: Section 745
next: Section 755
. Land Conveyed in Trust.
AS 44.33.750. Bulk Fuel Storage Facilities Grant Fund.
- (a) There is established in the department the bulk fuel storage facilities grant fund. Grants may be made by the
department from this fund to a community to acquire and install community bulk storage facilities.
- (b) Grants made under this section for the acquisition and installation of a bulk fuel storage facility may not exceed
$100,000 per community.
- (c) If the governing body of two or more communities determine that their fuel requirements may be served by a single bulk
fuel storage facility, the communities may jointly apply for grants to acquire and install a single bulk fuel storage
facility. When communities apply jointly under this subsection, the limitation in (b) of this section is multiplied by
the number of communities that submit the joint application.
- (d) Before a grant is made under this section, the city council or, if the community is not incorporated, a reasonable
representative body in the community shall agree in writing to maintain and operate the bulk storage facility to be
constructed with the proceeds of the grant.
All content © 2008 by Touch
N' Go/Bright Solutions, Inc.
Note to HTML Version:
This version of the Alaska Statutes is current through December, 2007. The Alaska Statutes were automatically converted to HTML from a plain text format. Every effort has been made to ensure their accuracy, but this can not be guaranteed. If it is critical that the precise terms of the Alaska Statutes be known, it is recommended that more formal sources be consulted. For statutes adopted after the effective date of these statutes, see, Alaska State Legislature
If any errors are found, please e-mail Touch N' Go systems at E-mail. We
hope you find this information useful.